About Me

My photo
Horsham, Victoria, Australia
Just A Reflection Of Myself--- Became a Blogger through IT Studies

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Students At University of Ballarat (Horsham Campus)

Last Week I started teaching again at Ballarat University CIV Info Tech Students. What a fantastic group I have. They are all enthusiastic and gasping for knowledge.  I have a great deal of faith in this group an Believe they all should graduate by the years end. But I am not the only one with this view. Jim Carter the teacher of the other units also come out and said the same statement. As CIV is some what entry level for IT professionals and provide a place of students to hide from the dole queue it often attracts people who only there to waste your time.  As a  teacher it is so rewarding to have students who respond to your work and willing participants in your topics

 

The challenge for me and Jim Carter is keeping up to their quest for knowledge as they sponge in everything we give them and keep asking for more. How fantastic is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment