About Me

My photo
Horsham, Victoria, Australia
Just A Reflection Of Myself--- Became a Blogger through IT Studies

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good News Day

Today I received a phone call about a teaching position at Ballarat University. As I have already had a position with Ballarat University a few years ago I had a walk up start for this position.

 

I will be Taking CIV TAFE students in IT subjects as a .4 Position that will allow me lots of time for my own studies In which I thinking of changing course from Information Technology to Internet studies after been so involved with Net11.

 

I been a programmer for many years and have expertise with database and the reason I went back to studies is because I was not qualified enough to find work.

I am looking at it this way. If I get my degree in Internet studies the experience I have with Information Technology could only enhance my skill set rather than justifying my skill set.

 

Ok decision has been made I am contacting OUA (Open University Australia) and makes some changes

No comments:

Post a Comment