About Me

My photo
Horsham, Victoria, Australia
Just A Reflection Of Myself--- Became a Blogger through IT Studies

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Today's Reflections

 ChrisoRefelctionToday I will reflect on my self since I started blogging.Before I started Net11 blogging was something I didn't think about much. I had written a couple of articles and tried to publish them but as you can see in my previous post the trouble I had. But since net11 I had to push myself into this.

My son introduced me to blogging about 3 years ago when he was 16 and as a 16yo on My Space the bog where like his diary about stuff dads properly did not want to know. Life was a bit tough for him then and needed my support so I contributed to his blog to show dad was here for him.

 

Without getting into my life story he kept saying come on dad start blogging. and I shrugged it of as this is not for me. What will I write about.  I started writing about some personnel problems and then I decided after a day to delete it because I really did not need to to tell the world about it. So my career as a blogger was over.

Well then now I  though what is by biggest weakness in using the Internet and that was writing skills. As a strait 'A' Math student at school and strait 'D' English student my skill over the years had improved just a little. My mind goes faster than I can get it out on the screen and when I review it is full of typo's. That many typo's that I can't see them all. Even Harder now that the eyes are a little older.  How ever I am improving. In the last 6 weeks I think I have type 30,000 words and I am starting to see the difference.

Its funny how I Can write scripts and programs but to text. I can rattle of Visual Basic as though its my other language without even looking at the screen.  

So if you ask me what is the best computer function you have used and I would have to say the f7 key in MS Word. (Spell Checker).

Well thanks to blogging I am trying to publish something every day to keep the practice up.  May be I lack some confidence because when I read other blogs there so accurate. and mine I feel Like rubbish and want to delete it when I read it.

Well here enough waffling for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment