About Me

My photo
Horsham, Victoria, Australia
Just A Reflection Of Myself--- Became a Blogger through IT Studies

Monday, January 5, 2009

Limitations to Live Writer

I posted a blog a few days ago about the 4000 character limit of Microsoft's Spaces blog post and it had been suggested to me to go blogspot and try there http://ausi1.blogspot.com/

Well last year I tried to post a long document on

How to wire up MySQL on Apache Sever to Silverlight with little success but to day I have it posted on blogspot as one post.

Hey Microsoft what are you guys doing over there.  I trusted you guys to provide a great place to blog  here on Spaces.  You have let me down here guys.

So now I have to pack up my bags and move camp,  Learn Java rather then .Net. , PHP rathere than ASP, open a gmail account and tell my friends I have left you guys.

We need to negotiate a divorce settlement here.

I wonder if I can use Javascript at blogspot!

1 comment:

  1. Good man for seeing the light.

    and yes you can use java on blogger, i think.

    ReplyDelete